No announcement yet.

Dark Matter & Killjoys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally finished both. I'm more on the side of Dark Matter tho I like Killjoys too. DM was a slower build but I liked all the reveals, whereas K seems more like Firefly to me, esply once I'd seen most of the reveals in DM. I'm not really a fan of MacFarlane tho he's gotten better. OTOH I'm not a fan of One on DM, just no charisma at all. One thing that bothers me is the way Khlyen and the Sixes are all-knowing and they haven't given us a how yet. Besides the fluid computer which is just one massive plot device!

Comment

I think they're going to delve into what Level Six is in Season 2, and why Khlyen is so keen on making Dutch Level Six. The liquid computer I think was just a piece of tech, but what was in it is what's important. Or course, it could tie into what Level Six is too.
      Sucker for Stucky.

Comment

Both will be back in two days!
        Sucker for Stucky.

Comment

It really annoys me that syfy has such a good SF slate (finally!) and I don't have syfy right now. Hmph.

Comment

Can you watch it online?
            I'm still giddy over Killjoys.
            I'm giving Dark Matter some more time. I started to have problems last season, but they have a chance to go in unexpected and interesting directions so I'm waiting to see where they're headed...
            Sucker for Stucky.

Comment

Working...
            X