• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes i like it when they pretend to be each other its very good on tatiana
    Try chatting with a cranky hamburger
    sigpic

Queen Wiggs, "Original Headhugger Extraordinaire"

Comment

I liked that the episode was all about family.
      Sucker for Stucky.

Comment

"You?re strong like baby ox!" *giggles and runs away*
        *~* You love Buffy? And you love to eat? Also you like doing things for charity? Then buy the Bronzer`s cookbook:
        It has tons of cool recipes of the Bronzers and various Buffy VIPs like Amber Benson and David Fury
        and all the proceeds of it go to the Make A Wish Foundation! Happy cooking! *~*

Firefly music project

Comment

What a good episode. I'm confused as hell but that is ok.
          Poor Crystal.
          "Google can bring you back 100,000 answers. A librarian will bring you the right one." Neil Gaiman

Comment

I want Helena as a bodyguard for my babies. ( if I ever have some)
            *~* You love Buffy? And you love to eat? Also you like doing things for charity? Then buy the Bronzer`s cookbook:
            It has tons of cool recipes of the Bronzers and various Buffy VIPs like Amber Benson and David Fury

Firefly music project

Comment

Do not threaten babies.

*screech*

Helena is crazy, but I can't help love her character. She's been through so much, no wonder she is as damaged as she is. Poor Helena.

Shay might not be who Delphine and Cosima thought she was, but she is still up to something I think... we'll see.

Not sure about the Mrs. S revelation and her connection to it all. But I'm willing to see if they explain it better.
              Sucker for Stucky.

Comment

An excellent final episode! Although I was fairly bemused to see the snowy snowy Beaches stand in for Iceland. Cabri, & GorramSister - we were down there when you visited one time. The lifeguard station was a dead giveaway.
                Fun fact - Rosemary Dunsmore who plays Susan (Duncan?? What is their last name?) is a local actress who I used to see around all the time. And whenever I did, she'd stare at me. A lot. I don't know why. She thought I looked familiar, or like someone she knew, or something maybe. But it happened over and over. I haven't seen her in years.
                "Google can bring you back 100,000 answers. A librarian will bring you the right one." Neil Gaiman

Comment

The finale removed my lingering doubts about Mrs. S's connection to the original and Sarah. Well done show!

Can't wait for season 4. But I'm also hoping they have an end game in mind, and one that can be resolved quickly. Because I can't imagine that Tatiana Maslany can keep this up. It's got to be exhausting to be everyone. I recall an actress who played twins for a time on a soap operas and she had to go to the writers and ask for one of them to leave or die because she was so tired.
                  Sucker for Stucky.

Comment

And it's back! It's been so long, I had to watch the end of Season 4 again. But I can't believe we didn't write in here at all when Season 4 was on!

Comment

cant believe its the last one

Firefly music project

Comment

I've been watching this season and for the first few episodes I had a hard time getting back into it. There was just something missing and I wasn't sure what. Then they did an episode that featured Allison, who annoyed me so much in the beginning but episodes with her are so funny, and then another that centered more around Cosima and it felt more like it was getting back in the swing of things. I like that they're bringing back some characters. And the ending of this last episode was very much "OMGWTF!!" so I think they're really ramping things up for the ending...
                        Sucker for Stucky.

Comment

Working...
                        X