Agents of SHIELD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes.
    Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.

Queen Wiggs Rank: Knight of the Procrastinating Prognostication
    Goners Fire Witch and Playhouse Tara

Comment

• You know it's going to be something cool. At some point though, Tony and the others are going to find out. Why drag it out? Sif knows. Maria knows. How happy are Thor, Tony, and Steve going to be knowing their friends knew he was alive and didn't tell them? Bah. I'm sure he'll get to it eventually...
      Sucker for Stucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lioness View Post
        Yes! I'll do it! Although he genuinely seemed to love Agent whateverhernumberwas. Or thought so in his warped way.
        But it was Cal I ended up rooting for! How strange is that??
        *hands over weapon*

And yes I rooted for him too. Sorta. Evil writers
        *~* You love Buffy? And you love to eat? Also you like doing things for charity? Then buy the Bronzer`s cookbook:
        It has tons of cool recipes of the Bronzers and various Buffy VIPs like Amber Benson and David Fury
        and all the proceeds of it go to the Make A Wish Foundation! Happy cooking! *~*

Firefly music project

Comment

• Originally posted by Kessie View Post
          ohhh the ending.

Also? Can someone shoot Ward please?
          i know right!
          Try chatting with a cranky hamburger
          sigpic

Queen Wiggs, "Original Headhugger Extraordinaire"

Comment

• Thoughts about the last episode aired: I like Will. But that's probably because he reminds me of John Crichton. I know some fans are upset that they show introduced a "love triangle" but it's probably the one love triangle where all of the characters are likable and it makes sense what happened between Gemma and Will despite her feelings for Fitz. I wasn't fond of them deciding that Fitz was in love with Gemma, but it probably makes him willing to follow her into the field when it seems he didn't want to in S1 make more sense if there was always more to his feelings for her than friendship. But, as much as I adore Fitz and I love Fitz and Simmons, I do hope that it moves past the romantic aspect of their relationship, but without angst or hurt feelings. Fitz adores Simmons, Simmons adores Fitz. But let Fitz realize it was a school crush and Simmons realize she was responding to that and let them move on to be like May and Phil.
            Sucker for Stucky.

Comment

• I don't know about the triangle. I am still trying to puzzle out Gemma's odd behavior. Before Will was introduced I was sure she must have some alien parasite that helped her survive and now resides in her body, but wants to go home. After the Will episode I was still confounded by her behavior to the point of wondering if he was a figment of her imagination to aid survival.

If you were trapped on an alien planet with another human being, whether you became intimate or threw rocks at each other from a distance, wouldn't you mention that as soon as you got back. If you liked the person, cared anything about them, felt any empathy or sympathy for a soul trapped, wouldn't you say something. It boggles my mind that as the rubble is being removed, the first words out of her mouth are not, "We have to go back for Will. There is another human trapped on that planet."

I get the Crichton vibe too.
              Playhouse Anya

Comment

• Well this last episode with mind controlled Daisy/Skye was pretty good even though I still am fairly bored by both Ward/It/Hive and Lincoln so I was hoping the latter would be evil even if it did mean Daisy has truly terrible taste in men! Really liked Gideon at the end though. Lots of subtlety in the actor's last 2 eps.
                "Google can bring you back 100,000 answers. A librarian will bring you the right one." Neil Gaiman

Comment

• I actually like Lincoln. But it might be more because he was a no nonsense love interest and that appealed to me. They liked each other. They're together. No will they/won't they crap. Was nice. I was disappointed that HiveWard didn't kill Gideon and then keep the daughter, who was more interesting to me. (Except if she mentioned Gideon telling her to "man up" with amusement one more time... grr.)
                  Sucker for Stucky.

Comment

• I'm going to be cursing during the show tonight (ok, I do it anyway, but cursing MORE) when they interrupt with the primary results, especially since I get Philly stations.

My son and I, independently of each other, keep hoping Lincoln will die. The main reason is that we don't want any of the SHIELD agents to die. The most expendable agents, besides him, are Mack and May. If they kill the black guy again, I am going to be royally pissed off (especially since he is a better character than Lincoln to begin with). May could be a good one to die, though, because her death would move all sorts of parts of the story forward. I still don't want her to die, though, because dynamic older women, especially Asian ones, are rare on television.

But Lincoln could die, and we'd be OK with it.

Comment

• I'll also be really angry if they kill off Mack. I'm still annoyed about Trip. But I have a feeling what Daisy thinks she saw is going to be something completely different. Just like she though she could save the Inhuman and how she thought Coulson shot her, but he was shooting a mirror instead. Seeing a jacket with a SHIELD logo means nothing, really.
                      Sucker for Stucky.

Comment

• Don't forget the floating crucifix. We saw who wore that.

I agree things aren't always what they seem. I like that.
                        Playhouse Anya

Comment

• I just watched last week's episode and really liked Coulson's shield complete, (maybe?) with a note or two of Captain America's theme? And who can forget his crush on Capt. America? I've been reading reviews and it is hardly mentioned!
                          Also there have been reviews that complained that Hydra's end was off screen. But we heard the General say that the head has been cut off. However the whole thing about a hydra is that it has many heads and I can't believe the wording is an accident.
                          "Google can bring you back 100,000 answers. A librarian will bring you the right one." Neil Gaiman

Comment

• Watching the new season. I just watched the ep from 2 weeks ago and liked it a lot. I thought it must be written by a long time Whedon writer but it appears not,. Yet there was a mention of a Vengeance demon and something else that made me think the writer knew his Whedon. Maybe he was a fan

Comment

• I had issues with last season, but they did some amazing things in it. So far I am really enjoying this season. Especially tonight's episode.
                              Sucker for Stucky.

Comment

Working...
                              X