Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stargate

So, I'm finally doing a full Stargate watch and I'm confused as I approach the end of season six by the degree to which this so far apparently has been a rewatch. I've no clear memory of where or when I watched the show originally; I don't believe it was all at original airing, so there must have been some bouncing around the seasons over the years in syndication? (Or was this on Sci-Fi Channel pre-Syfy?) But, really, somehow I've seen most of these first six seasons; only an episode or two here or has seemed unfamiliar to me. (Also, I note that season six is apparently that stage of a show's progression where the writers start forgetting things about their own characters, as evidenced by O'Neill not understanding basic astronomy despite having a backyard astronomy hobby.)
    Last edited by bixfrankonis; 11-23-2020, 12:36 AM.

So I am into the second half of season seven and I am very disappointed in Major Carter right now.

Comment

Somehow I am into season eight and still seeing episodes I have seen already.

Comment

I'm sorry but what the fuck the again-undead Daniel just walked into the waffle house from Dead Like Me and walked directly to the Reapers' booth and sat down in it.

Comment

OMG. Crisis on Infinite SGCs.

Comment

“That will be unnecessary.”
            “Dude, what are friends for?”
            “For listening when they are told that will be unnecessary.”

You tell him, Teal’c.

Comment

I'd forgotten (because somehow I've seen this episode, even) how gloriously shamelessly meta the 200th episode is.

Comment

Why was the last season of SG-1 shot to look like a sitcom.

Comment

Having finished SG-1 and gotten into Atlantis season four, I have to say that the amount of actual or attempted genocide by the protagonists is…remarkable?

Comment

Holy hell am I ever skipping right over Atlantis’ “Harmony”.

Comment

Working...
                    X