Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jyroflux
    replied
    I was thinking about how spot-on all the actors were for the characters they portrayed, with a few exceptions along the way, the main exception being the Riley character. He just seemed too vanilla and depthless, which may have been the point. Either way, I wasn't sad when he went away.

Leave a comment:

• erastus
    replied
    I did a re-watch of the whole series in January. Like Lioness, I usually watch it piecemeal based on what episode I'm in the mood for at the time. The full re-watch gave me a chance to rediscover episodes I'd overlooked/forgotten. It's still my favorite show.

Leave a comment:

• Lioness
    replied
    I haven't watched it all the way through in a couple of years. I do put on favourite episodes now and again.

Leave a comment:

• Jyroflux
    replied
    Dang, now I gotta go back and look at season one.

Leave a comment:

• greeneyes
    replied
    trying to talk my boss into it. I think I can hook her with the dialogue - and the warning that S1 is full of cheese when it comes to monster costuming.

Leave a comment:

• lilbird
    replied
    I wondered where you have been!

I'm trying to talk my sis into starting Buffy. It has been so long since I have seen them. I am glad for your post. I was beginning to have thoughts it might not be as great as I remember.

Leave a comment:

• Jyroflux
    started a topic Buffy

Buffy

I just completed watching the entire series on DVD. It was so much better than I thought it would be. Sure it had it's slow patches, but pretty much all the way though it was pretty great. I was going to hold out to watch it on blu-ray if that ever happened, but I've read the HD versions on Pivot were a bit of a disaster.

Also this year I watched every episode of the X-Files on BD, as well as every episode of Grimm. I've been a busy fan-boy. I had to cut back on some of the current DVR's shows, but the good ones I'll end up getting anyway. And I've not posted much anywhere.
Working...
X