No announcement yet.

Doctor Who

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night I finished off the classic stories that are available on DVD Netflix. I was grumping about amazon not having very many of the classic stories, including all of the ones I need to finish off the series, when I finally remembered that iTunes has TV stuff too. I think I've tracked down 3 of the stories I'm missing although I can't remember if I ordered "Mark of the Rani" which I haven't seen or "Time of the Rani" which I have. Uh-oh!

Comment

• So... anyone else giddy for the next Doctor? I know I am. ;D
      Sucker for Stucky.

Comment

• I am!!! I liked Capaldi a lot but itīll be interesting to see what they do with a woman
        *~* You love Buffy? And you love to eat? Also you like doing things for charity? Then buy the Bronzer`s cookbook:
        It has tons of cool recipes of the Bronzers and various Buffy VIPs like Amber Benson and David Fury
        and all the proceeds of it go to the Make A Wish Foundation! Happy cooking! *~*

Firefly music project

Comment

• I'm on board. (Will she be ginger?)

Comment

• I liked Capaldi a lot but looking forward to what she brings t it.
            "Google can bring you back 100,000 answers. A librarian will bring you the right one." Neil Gaiman

Comment

• So, what do we think? I like her but am not yet impressed with the stories.
              "Google can bring you back 100,000 answers. A librarian will bring you the right one." Neil Gaiman

Comment

• Haven’t seen her yet. I was re-watching Capaldi’s first season then got distracted and now that’s a pay season, stupid britbox.

Even worse, I was getting classic seasons on Retro TV, an antenna subchannel network on a local station. The FCC changed something in the way some stations broadcast and the local station was supposed to move from channel 14 to channel 3. Right now there’s nothing on 3 and all the digital subchannels for 14 are empty. It’s only been a day but who knows how long it will take.

Comment

• I didn't get to watch this last season as it aired because I got rid of cable and BBCA doesn't have a channel on Hulu, which is what I switched too. But then Hulu made me mad so I switched to Sling and they had it so I binged all last weekend. I like her and I like all the companions. I thought it was a good move to not bring back any of the old villains in the first season. Let them all settle in.

The second season was pretty good too. But near the end, they did this thing that I'm not sure I'm happy about.

Sucker for Stucky.

Comment

• What was it?

Comment

• “Well done. Well done, everyone! We’re halfway out of the dark.”

Comment

Working...
                      X