No announcement yet.

The Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Sam, thanks for the picture. I am a traditionalist and prefer the regular Cheezits which are not half as salty as the "low fat" ones. We have them here as well but only in small boxes for quite a lot of money. Still, I bought them! And am very excited they are now in Canada.
    "Google can bring you back 100,000 answers. A librarian will bring you the right one." Neil Gaiman

Comment

• I'm in LOVE with the zesty ranch ones, Lioness. Food basics had them for 2.50 a box last week
      Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.
      DragonCave

Comment

• samatwitch
        samatwitch commented
        Editing a comment
        I love both the Zesty Ranch and the Sharp Cheddar. I'm addicted to them.

• Lioness
        Lioness commented
        Editing a comment
        I accidentally bought the Zesty Ranch ones and they are ok but..... I love that fellow Canadians are now addicted to Cheezits as well.

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 2 photos.
      Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.
      DragonCave

Comment

Working...
      X