OMG HIIIIII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG HIIIIII

I want you all to forgive me and Hoo for being gone. I think of all of you constantly, and I have missed you. It occurred to me my 10 year anni has a Goner is coming up. I keep up with some on FB, but it's not enough, so I will be back full time. You guys are my family.
    "Everything here is ... hard, and bright, and violent. Everything I feel, everything I touch ... this is Hell." Buffy- BtVS
    Playhouse Buffy & Illyria
    Current Rank: Left in the Dark

Playhouse Anya

Comment

This is a Hoo-Hello.

Comment

Hoo!!! Char!!!! Huzzah!!!!
        "Google can bring you back 100,000 answers. A librarian will bring you the right one." Neil Gaiman

Comment

Now I have a boombox beat playing in my head and we are all happy dancing like crazy.

Playhouse Anya

Comment

I'm in! Hey gang! Welcome back!
            Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.
            DragonCave

Comment

HEY!!!!! I see you on facebook! but its different here!
              Try chatting with a cranky hamburger
              sigpic

Queen Wiggs, "Original Headhugger Extraordinaire"

Comment

*peeks in* *waves* I need to come here more , too, I guess.
                *~* You love Buffy? And you love to eat? Also you like doing things for charity? Then buy the Bronzer`s cookbook:
                It has tons of cool recipes of the Bronzers and various Buffy VIPs like Amber Benson and David Fury
                and all the proceeds of it go to the Make A Wish Foundation! Happy cooking! *~*

Firefly music project

Comment

I know we are terrible, terrible Goners...we will be better!
                  "Everything here is ... hard, and bright, and violent. Everything I feel, everything I touch ... this is Hell." Buffy- BtVS
                  Playhouse Buffy & Illyria
                  Current Rank: Left in the Dark

Comment

It's nice to have you guys here again! The occasional Twitter post just makes me miss y'all more.

Comment

Comment

Hi, Char and Hoo! Good to see you back.
                        Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.

Queen Wiggs Rank: Knight of the Procrastinating Prognostication
                        Goners Fire Witch and Playhouse Tara

Comment

Hey Sam. it's good to see you back too!
                          "Google can bring you back 100,000 answers. A librarian will bring you the right one." Neil Gaiman

Comment

Thanks, Lioness. I haven't been getting any notifications so I thought nobody was talking here and since I've barely been on my computer, I only realised about the notifications when I came here to post for lilbird's birthday. I'll try to check in more often.
                            Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.

Queen Wiggs Rank: Knight of the Procrastinating Prognostication
                            Goners Fire Witch and Playhouse Tara

Comment

Welcome back, Char & Hoo!
                              Playhouse Angel

Comment

Working...
                              X