The medical journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The medical journal

I have a sinus headache. I really wish i knew why my foot hurt.

DONT FIGHT WITH the swords form the drinks.. its dangerous
    Try chatting with a cranky hamburger
    sigpic

Queen Wiggs, "Original Headhugger Extraordinaire"

SO for those of you who werent on the old thread... this is just a place to post when you get injured or sick... i used to post a lot.. im kind of a clutz/ work in places that make it easy to get injured

Ok so my ear where it was pierced years ago is throbbing like i put earings in it (after i while i coulddnt wear ay earings because no matter what kind gold hypo allergenic, hey made my ear swell up) I havent worn erings in YEARS literally probably about 4 but it hurts its not really swollen but it feels infected or something but not SUPER infected
    sigpic

Comment

my frakkin ear! it hurts!!!!!! i dont understand and its the side i sleep on so its horrible! it doesnt even look that back but it hurts especially if my hair touches it and earlier accidently brushed he elbow against it throooobbbbb

what are sinus infecxtions like? my sinuses have been almost non stop pain and crap
      sigpic

Comment

My arm and shoulder are dying. I miss my new bed.

And I sliced into the skin on my right pinky. There is a flap of skin. Much more painful than it deserves to be.
        Someday you will die somehow, and something's gonna steal your carbon.

Comment

i hate flaps theyre painful to play with but its almost irresistible.
          sigpic

Comment

Ugs Have to get one wisdom teeth removed and some cavities ( I fear dentists ... serioiusly)

Also have gotten pills so i dont get an ulcer again. And on top of that i have to do an allergical test.. *sighs* Not really a good day healthwise i guess
            *~* You love Buffy? And you love to eat? Also you like doing things for charity? Then buy the Bronzer`s cookbook:
            It has tons of cool recipes of the Bronzers and various Buffy VIPs like Amber Benson and David Fury
            and all the proceeds of it go to the Make A Wish Foundation! Happy cooking! *~*

Firefly music project

Comment

*hugs Kessie*

Good luck with your tooth and allergic test, Kessie.
              Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.

Queen Wiggs Rank: Knight of the Procrastinating Prognostication
              Goners Fire Witch and Playhouse Tara

Comment

Originally posted by Kessie View Post
                Ugs Have to get one wisdom teeth removed and some cavities ( I fear dentists ... serioiusly)

Also have gotten pills so i dont get an ulcer again. And on top of that i have to do an allergical test.. *sighs* Not really a good day healthwise i guess
                the allergy test it much better now its in your arms and they just poke you hard instead of lots of needles
                sigpic

Comment

Today I cut myself on a juice cup, enough to bleed.
                  Ridiculous.

Comment

How are your hands doing?

Comment

I cut myself trying to remove a jam from the photocopier. It's right on the knuckle of my thumb so it starts to bleed again when I move it.
                      Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.

Comment

worst place EVER to get a cut - and while you were trying to be helpful, too!
                        Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.
                        DragonCave

Comment

Yes, it doesn't hurt that much, but it's annoying because I keep bumping it.

Comment

i skinned the top of my finger the p[art right below my nail
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cabr1729 View Post
                              How are your hands doing?
                              The right hand seems to be doing fine (except for cutting it on a juice cup yesterday, some random thing last Monday, and a mandolin blade last Thursday). The left one is still having issues.
                              But when I saw the doctor last week I brought it up and she gave me scrip for a new cream with steroids and an anti fungal med. She said that with it being a chronic problem and the skin cracking that it was likely some fungus got in there and is causing the inflammation.
                              So it would seem I have Athlete's Hand.

Comment

Working...
                              X