No announcement yet.

How's the weather?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like it’s finally, semi-permanently spring. For the next couple weeks the highs will be no lower than the mid 40s F and the lows will stay above freezing.

ETA: Looks like phone keyboard emojis don’t work

Comment

• Originally posted by cabr1729 View Post
      Looks like it’s finally, semi-permanently spring. For the next couple weeks the highs will be no lower than the mid 40s F and the lows will stay above freezing.

ETA: Looks like phone keyboard emojis don’t work
      TEST:

(Damn! They sure don't.) *sad face*
      Last edited by QuoterGal; 03-25-2020, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• The winds of March are blowing and the smell outside the kitchen door is glorious since the wild violets have been in bloom. By wild I mean they come up wherever they want, flower beds, garden paths, crack in cement and the grass closest to the kitchen door. My dream lawn would never need mowing and be full of violets, clover, thyme and sweet woodruff.
        Playhouse Anya

Comment

• We've had everything in the past couple of days: snow, hail, rain, sun, clouds. Right now it seems to be sunny outside although I'm not sure how warm it is. I have the patio door open since Ariana didn't seem to want to go out the window - and then she came back in that way!!
          Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.

Queen Wiggs Rank: Knight of the Procrastinating Prognostication
          Goners Fire Witch and Playhouse Tara

Comment

• We have had some nice days just to fool us but for the upcoming week it will be around 5 C as a high and below freezing at night. And rain & snow. The good thing about it is that it is miserable enough that people will stay put and not congregate in parks, which they are still doing despite it now being forbidden.
            "Google can bring you back 100,000 answers. A librarian will bring you the right one." Neil Gaiman

Comment

Working...
            X